Thursday 13 #7 — Thankful for God’s Comforts
Posted by infinitygoods on November 21, 2007
Happy Thanksgiving To All!!!
Thank you for coming back to Thursday Thirteen. On this day of giving thanks I let you know about 13 things I am thankful God gave us and which comfort my spirit and soul. You’ll notice a major theme with water. All photos from Flickr’s public files.
- The smell of a redwood forest
- Rain taping on a window or on my face
- Birds singing
- Cuddling up in a comfy chair with a warm blanket and a great book next to a fire while the rain taps its music on the window pane
- Hot tea
- The sun creating rainbows through a church’s stained glass windows
- Early morning fresh air
- Being perfectly still and quiet, watching nature unnoticed
- A brook or small cascade gurgling
- The cool softness of moss
- Morning dew
Don’t miss my posts about Black Friday and Holiday Shopping.
Thanks to the Internet we can have our cake and eat it too:
Let’s shop all the Black Friday sales WHILE we stay home in our pajamas!!
Now that’s a good reason to TGIF!!
- Want to know why I’m participating in both? Click here.