New Year’s Decorating Ideas
Posted by infinitygoods on December 31, 2007
If you thought you had nothing to decorate with, here’s just a few ideas for last-minute decorating of your home or your table for a New Year’s Eve party.
- Place every clock you own on your coffee or dining table;
- Use watches as napkin rings;
- Use noisemakers as a centerpiece on your table;
- Display a group of timers, stopwatches, clocks, pocketwatches and wristwatches on a buffet, table or mantel;
- If you own opera gloves, opera glasses, tuxedo bowtie, top hat, etc. (perhaps from your wedding or the prom), these will also make elegant props on a table or mantel for a New Year’s Eve party.
- Arrange party hats, blowouts and noisemakers on trays and scatter them throughout the room as part of your decorating.
This entry was posted on December 31, 2007 at 2:53 am and is filed under blog, culture, entertainment, Holidays, Home, Household Tip, Household Tips, How To, humor, Infinity Goods, infinitygoods.com, life, New Year, New Year's Eve, New Year's Eve Party, open house, Opera, Party, Tips, Tradition. Tagged: clocks, decorating, decorating ideas, New Year's, New Year's Eve, New Year's Eve Party, Party, time, watches. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.