Thank-You Note How-To and Sample Ideas
Posted by infinitygoods on January 1, 2008
It’s easy to write a thank-you note if you keep it short and simple. It doesn’t need to be long. It could even just be a small card preprinted with the words “Thank You” that you simply sign and mail. These days so few people send thank-you notes that you’ll really make someone’s day. Just keep it simple and keep it sincere, and it’s never too early to teach children to send a thank-you because even a newborn can draw a scribble.
Here are some samples:
- Thank you! I love it!
- Thank you for (fill in the blank). It was such a pleasant surprise on Christmas morning.
- You made my day! Thank you for the (fill in the blank).
- So sweet of you to remember that I like _____ . Thank you!
- Thank you for thinking of me. You are such a thoughtful person.
- Thank you for _____ . It will be so useful for _____ .
- I’m so lucky to have a friend like you. The _____ is fantastic. Thank you so much.
- Thank you doesn’t seem enough for a (fill in extravagant gift), but you leave me speechless.
- Thank you so much! You are great!
- Thank you for being so nice. I love the _____ .
- You couldn’t have picked better. Thank you.
- Thank you for _____ .
- Thank you so much!
- Sweets from a sweet person like you are twice as nice. Thank you for remembering me on (fill in occasion).
- Enjoyed your homemade treats. Thank you for taking the time to make (fudge, toffee, etc. fill in the blank).
- Thank you for thinking of me this Christmas (or appropriate occasion).
- I always love your gifts. Thank you for being such a special (fill in the blank, friend, mom, sister, etc.).
- Thank you. You’re the best.
- I will have so much fun (reading, eating, etc. fill in the blank appropriately). Thank you!
- Love it! Love you! Thank you!
- Thank you!