Cleaning Supplies In Every Room
Posted by infinitygoods on January 15, 2008
This Works For Me Wednesday is short and sweet, but it works great for me and it will for you too.
I keep several sets of cleaning supplies, not just one. I have a set under the sink of each bath, the kitchen and one in the laundry room. Since my supplies are right there, I don’t have to run across the house or down the stairs to go get them. It saves me valuable energy and time therefore making it much easier to do a quick cleaning as needed and to clean daily. Since the dirt doesn’t pile up, it gets done quickly, easily and I don’t get grossed out.
For more participants in Works For Me Wednesday, visit Shannon at Rocks In My Dryer.
Below are my previous Works For Me Wednesday posts and my household organization posts in case you missed any.
- Large desk calendar inside guest closet
- How Do You Organize Your Home?
- Thank You Note How-To And Samples
- New Year Resolution And Thank You Notes
- Organizing Household Resources In An Address Book
- Organized In The New Year
- Put Used Christmas Cards To Good Use
- Bookcases at the Breaking Point?
- Organizing Household Binder
- Trading Card Storage
- Freezer Solution
- Child’s haircut without tears
- Homemade bread stuffing
- Plastic colander bath toy drainer/holder
- Reuse plastic grocery bags in the car
- How to increase Web site traffic?
- 16 Blog/Web site tips
- Toy storage
- Every Cookie Recipe Imaginable
- Egg Tip
- Holiday Decorating Tips and Ideas