Thirteen Ways To Keep Warm Without A Heater
Posted by infinitygoods on January 23, 2008
Thursday 13 Number 15
It’s pretty cold out there in most of the United States, even out here in California. Here’s 13 ways to keep warm without turning on your heater or at least keeping it set at a lower temperature.
- Wear layers and a sweater;
- Use one or more throws;
- Sleep with several blankets or down comforter;
- Wear socks;
- Wear slippers;
- Drink something hot such as tea;
- Bake something in the oven;
- When done, let your oven cool down with the door open;
- Eat soup or chili;
- Use a heating pad to warm up your bed or lap;
- Hug your pets;
- Hug your spouse;
- Use your fireplace.
And if you’re desperate because your heater broke down, you can even wear gloves, a scarf and a hat and be sure not to read any books about the Donner Party.
Wishing warmth to you all and a happy Thursday! For more participants, visit Thursday Thirteen.