Posted by infinitygoods on March 6, 2008
Welcome to my blog party!
Let me show you around. For ambiance we need some music and no party is complete without some food so, just click on my recipe page.
Now, we’re ready for some great conversation. Here my friendly readers and I talk about God, organizing our homes, we share household tips, we have fun with holidays all through the year (even Chinese New Year and Leap Year), we share recipes. Just yesterday, one of my readers gave me her first place award winning recipe for Peanut Butter Brownie Torte.
I love photography, books and adventures so you’ll find those too.
I participate in Works For Me Wednesday, Thursday Thirteen and Word-Filled Wednesday and the links will take you to just a sample of my entries for these carnivals.
I won some awards, have repeatedly earned Fastest Growing WordPress Blog and Top Post too, if you don’t mind me bragging just a bit.
My grand-mother used to say “show me your friends and I will tell you who you are,” so to help you mingle in this party, let me introduce you to just a few of the people who visit me and those I visit. When you come back, you’ll meet a lot more, but for today, here’s just a few:
- 4urpets is a friend in real life and her humorous blog is about her 3 Chihuahuas;
- Tad Cronn is a newspaper editor who writes about conservative news not often published in the liberal media;
- Texas Tanya is a mom who adopted two wonderful boys, has great ideas and likes photography;
- Amy Deanne is the new bloggy friend who hosts Word-Filled Wednesday;
- Gina has a fun public diary, participates at Works For Me Wednesday and you’ll see her at 4urpets too;
- Erin Craig is a newlywed with a Weimaraner (dog) and she also loves photography;
- Look over at my right sidebar and you’ll see more people who link to me and people I visit.
Make yourselves at home, enjoy the party, and be sure to sign the guest book so I can visit you in return. I hope we will become friends and visit each other often.
Posted in blog, blogging, Blogroll, books, Caring, carnival, Christianity, Cooking, culture, Desserts, entertainment, Faith, Family, Flickr, Food, Friendship, God's Word, Holidays, Home, Household Tips, How To, humor, Infinity Goods, infinitygoods.com, Internet, Photography, Purpose Driven Life, reading, Recipe, religion, Spreading God's Word, Thursday 13, Thursday Thirteen, Word Filled Wednesday, works for me wednesday, writing | Tagged: 5 Minutes For Mom, blog, blog party, blogging, Blogroll, Party, Photography, Thursday Thirteen, Word Filled Wednesday, works for me wednesday | 16 Comments »