Posted by infinitygoods on March 4, 2008
This Works For Me Wednesday Backwards Edition came at just the perfect time because I happen to need advise on several issues. Please help me out and thanks for all your comments.
- Which blog reader do you prefer and why? (I’ve been using and loving WordPress Blog Surfer, but it only works for WordPress blogs.)
- What is your favorite, easy to make/serve dessert for your family? I often serve ice cream as it’s real easy, tasty and in hot Southern California it also cools us down, but I’d love your ideas or recipes for some more variety.
- Our son is doing a poll for school and would like me to ask which presidential candidate do you DISLIKE the most and why?
- Life is getting outrageously expensive. The price of everything is going up except for paychecks. What are your best ways of saving money and stretching your shrinking dollar?
- It’s time to change cell phones, so which company are you happy with? Which plan gets the most minutes for the least amount of money?
- Can you recommend digital scrapbooking sites?
For more participants, be sure to visit Rocks In My Dryer.
Don’t miss my other Works For Me Wednesday posts on my Household Tips page and Organizing Tips page.
Posted in America, blog, blogging, Blogroll, carnival, consumers, Cooking, deals, Dessert, Desserts, diet, education, Family, Food, frugal, Home, Household Tip, Household Tips, How To, howto, Infinity Goods, infinitygoods.com, life, politics, Recipe, Rocks In My Dryer, savings, scrapbook, scrapbooking, Shopping, solution, Tips, U.S., Uncategorized, United States, USA, Website, WFMW, works for me wednesday, Works For Me Wednesdays | Tagged: Advise, blog readers, Blogs, cell phone plans, cell phones, Dessert, Food, frugal, Home, house, household, Household Tip, money, phone company, phones, politics, presidential candidates, questions, Rocks In My Dryer, saving, solution, tip, Wednesday, workds for me wednesday | 20 Comments »
Posted by infinitygoods on February 5, 2008
Since Shannon’s theme this week at Rocks In My Dryer is about sharing our favorite Internet store, it’s time for a shameless plug — it’s the Infinity Goods store of course!
There are many of us mommy bloggers who attempt to make a bit of spare change for our families by being an Amazon associate, or selling crafts at Etsy, selling our own products, or selling a few ads on our blogs. And I ask you, don’t you think it would be better to support a mommy blogger that you’ve come to know and trust through her blog where you get useful information or entertainment year round, rather than buying directly from some large, greedy corporation which only cares about putting lots of money in their own pockets and doesn’t care in the least about your family?
I’m an associate for Amazon. Everything and anything that Amazon sells, you can get through Infinity Goods for the exact same price and with all the security of Amazon. Next time you purchase from Amazon I hope you’ll do it through my Infinity Goods Store. Or if not through mine, at least do it through another mommy’s store.
Let’s all help each other out. Together we can all succeed.
Don’t miss my other Works For Me Wednesday post about Valentines.
And here’s a fast and easy Valentine dessert recipe.
Here are my other Household Tips and Organizing Tips.
Posted in blog, blogging, Blogroll, carnival, consumers, culture, education, Family, frugal, Home, Household Tip, Household Tips, How To, howto, Internet, life, love, Recipe, Rocks In My Dryer, romance, Romantic, Shopping, Tips, U.S., Uncategorized, United States, USA, Valentine, Valentine's Day, Website, WFMW, works for me wednesday, Works For Me Wednesdays | Tagged: Amazon, Amazon associate, Amazon-affiliate, Dessert, e-store, Frugal Valentines, Household Tips, Infinity Goods, internet shopping, Recipe, Rocks In My Dryer, Shopping, Tips, Valentine, valentine dessert, Valentine's Day, works for me wednesday | 2 Comments »