Posted by infinitygoods on April 8, 2008
Have you ever celebrated Pesach or Passover as Jesus did with His apostles for The Last Super?
Pictured here are samples of the Seder Plates used for the Passover dinner. Our church and several other churches in our area celebrate the seder meal each year and several newspaper articles have been written about it in the Los Angeles Times and the Los Angeles Daily News. Has this Jewish celebration been adopted by your church, I wonder? If you are Jewish, I’d love to hear about your memories or what you look forward to each year during Passover.
Visit Amy at The 160 Acre Woods for more Word-Filled Wednesday Participants.
Posted in America, bible, blog, blogging, Blogroll, Caring, carnival, Childhood Memories, Children, Children's games, children's stories, Christian, Christianity, Church, Cuisine, culture, education, Faith, Family, Flickr, God, God's Word, High Holy Days, history, Holidays, Home, Infinity Goods, infinitygoods.com, Israel, Jewish, life, love, Memories, natural foods, religion, Spiritual, spirituality, Spreading God's Word, Tradition, U.S., Uncategorized, United States, USA, women | Tagged: belief, bible, Bible verse, carnival, celebrations, Christian, Christianity, Church, culture, dinner, Faith, Family, feast, Food, Haggadah, High Holiday, Holiday, Infinity Goods, infinitygoods.com, Jesus, Jewish, Judaism, Kosher, Last Supper, life, meal, Passover, Pesach, plates, religion, roundup, Seder, Seder Plates, Spreading God's Word, supper, The 160 Acre Woods, Tradition, Word Filled Wednesday | 5 Comments »
Posted by infinitygoods on March 4, 2008
This Works For Me Wednesday Backwards Edition came at just the perfect time because I happen to need advise on several issues. Please help me out and thanks for all your comments.
- Which blog reader do you prefer and why? (I’ve been using and loving WordPress Blog Surfer, but it only works for WordPress blogs.)
- What is your favorite, easy to make/serve dessert for your family? I often serve ice cream as it’s real easy, tasty and in hot Southern California it also cools us down, but I’d love your ideas or recipes for some more variety.
- Our son is doing a poll for school and would like me to ask which presidential candidate do you DISLIKE the most and why?
- Life is getting outrageously expensive. The price of everything is going up except for paychecks. What are your best ways of saving money and stretching your shrinking dollar?
- It’s time to change cell phones, so which company are you happy with? Which plan gets the most minutes for the least amount of money?
- Can you recommend digital scrapbooking sites?
For more participants, be sure to visit Rocks In My Dryer.
Don’t miss my other Works For Me Wednesday posts on my Household Tips page and Organizing Tips page.
Posted in America, blog, blogging, Blogroll, carnival, consumers, Cooking, deals, Dessert, Desserts, diet, education, Family, Food, frugal, Home, Household Tip, Household Tips, How To, howto, Infinity Goods, infinitygoods.com, life, politics, Recipe, Rocks In My Dryer, savings, scrapbook, scrapbooking, Shopping, solution, Tips, U.S., Uncategorized, United States, USA, Website, WFMW, works for me wednesday, Works For Me Wednesdays | Tagged: Advise, blog readers, Blogs, cell phone plans, cell phones, Dessert, Food, frugal, Home, house, household, Household Tip, money, phone company, phones, politics, presidential candidates, questions, Rocks In My Dryer, saving, solution, tip, Wednesday, workds for me wednesday | 20 Comments »