If you thought you had nothing to decorate with, here’s just a few ideas for last-minute decorating of your home or your table for a New Year’s Eve party.
- Place every clock you own on your coffee or dining table;
- Use watches as napkin rings;
- Use noisemakers as a centerpiece on your table;
- Display a group of timers, stopwatches, clocks, pocketwatches and wristwatches on a buffet, table or mantel;
- If you own opera gloves, opera glasses, tuxedo bowtie, top hat, etc. (perhaps from your wedding or the prom), these will also make elegant props on a table or mantel for a New Year’s Eve party.
- Arrange party hats, blowouts and noisemakers on trays and scatter them throughout the room as part of your decorating.