Welcome to my blog party!
Now, we’re ready for some great conversation. Here my friendly readers and I talk about God, organizing our homes, we share household tips, we have fun with holidays all through the year (even Chinese New Year and Leap Year), we share recipes. Just yesterday, one of my readers gave me her first place award winning recipe for Peanut Butter Brownie Torte.
My grand-mother used to say “show me your friends and I will tell you who you are,” so to help you mingle in this party, let me introduce you to just a few of the people who visit me and those I visit. When you come back, you’ll meet a lot more, but for today, here’s just a few:
- 4urpets is a friend in real life and her humorous blog is about her 3 Chihuahuas;
- Tad Cronn is a newspaper editor who writes about conservative news not often published in the liberal media;
- Texas Tanya is a mom who adopted two wonderful boys, has great ideas and likes photography;
- Amy Deanne is the new bloggy friend who hosts Word-Filled Wednesday;
- Gina has a fun public diary, participates at Works For Me Wednesday and you’ll see her at 4urpets too;
- Erin Craig is a newlywed with a Weimaraner (dog) and she also loves photography;
- Look over at my right sidebar and you’ll see more people who link to me and people I visit.
Make yourselves at home, enjoy the party, and be sure to sign the guest book so I can visit you in return. I hope we will become friends and visit each other often.