16 Tips to Increase a Blog or Website’s Traffic
Posted by infinitygoods on October 9, 2007
Here’s a recap of all the answers to last week’s WFMW question: How do you increase traffic to your blog or website?
Thank you for all your great comments!!
And please be sure to read my WFMW post for today titled: Toys Stored in Zipper Bags and Plastic Drawer Towers
- Be a good blog reader;
- Comment on other people’s blogs;
- Write meaningful comments; not fluff;
- Join in on a conversation;
- Comment often;
- Invite people back;
- Write interesting, amusing, thought provoking posts;
- Ask questions/opinions in your posts.
- Participate in a carnival or other writing event.
- Host a carnival;
- Comment consistantly;
- Great writing is a must to get return traffic;
- Write often;
- Have a unique voice;
- Think about what you like in the blogs you visit regularly;
- Be conscious about what works on your own blog to keep people coming back.
See these and other great tips on Rocks in My Dryer.